If you are music lover as you drive, then you need to install a good car stereo in your car. Installing a good car stereo is best solution to improve your car the sound system of your car. You cannot install it by yourself because it has many functions and lots of wire attached into it. You will have to need an expert to install it. If you want to install it by yourself then a Car Stereo Installation guide can help you to install it. Otherwise this task hand over to an expert of a car stereo installer. If you have good knowledge on it then you can try it yourself under the guidance of any professionals. Here we will provide you some basic steps. Which will guide you how to install your car stereo.
- Firstly, choose the best quality sound stereo for your car. A good stereo makes the sound louder and sharper. Otherwise it will spoil your favorite music.
- Check the location of amplifier. There should be approximate 10 feet distance between your stereo and amplifier. Before placing your speakers or amplifier you need to keep remember some basic points.
- Disconnect to the battery cable firstly. This is important step of installation. If battery cable of your car is not disconnected during installation. It can damage to your new stereo.
- Now remove the trim tool from your car dash to install new one. Follow the instructions to reinstall new kit of trim tool. This step is very difficult to maintain.
- After that install wire adapter. Use correct wire connectors for each wire. Mostly every stereo system has colors system which will provide you basic guide which wire should be connected to which connector. At last, set up the clock and other display options and connect to it with Bluetooth or any other accessories and enjoy your stereo system.